PETS AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION
If you are interested in adopting one of our pets, please go to our Adoption Application, complete it and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call us at (888) 355-7091. Read about our adoption process below.
Maggie's owner was an elderly woman who went into a nursing care facility and will not be able to come home to take care of Maggie anymore. Her family and friends contacted Perpetual Care to help find a new home for Maggie. The minute we met her to assess her, we fell in love with her! She is a sweet gentle spirit and just wants to be loved and given attention and affection. Maggie is 18 months old and we just provided her with a veterinary well exam and vaccinations. Maggie needs to be spayed before she can be adopted, but she is ready and looking for her second chance at a loving home.
No other pets for adoption at this time
Our Adoption Process
We believe that pets are family members so we want to make sure that we try to find the best match between our rescue pets and their new family.
1. The first step in our adoption process is for potential adopters to complete our adoption application form and submit it to us at email@example.com
2. We review all the applications, call the references provided and then call the applicant with any additional questions or to arrange for a home visit.
3. We visit the potential adopter's home to perform a home check and meet any other family pets to ensure a match between them.
4. Once the home visit is completed, the adopter signs an adoption agreement and pays the adoption fee, and we take a photo or our new family match. Welcome to your new family!
5. We call within a few days of the adoption to see how things are going and offer support.
6. In 45-60 days after the adoption, we make another home visit to see the pet in the family environment and ensure that things are going well.