PETS AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION
If you are interested in adopting one of our pets, please download our Adoption Application, complete it and email it to us at email@example.com. If you have questions, please call us at (888) 355-7091. Read about our adoption process below.
Aggie, Georgia and Margaret
Aggie, Georgia and Margaret are Torties (Tortoiseshell cats) and they are siblings. They are about 4 months old and they are all sweet, active, playful and affectionate. They are spayed and vaccinated and ready for adoption!
Bobbie is an 11 year old Tabby cat whose owners have passed away. Their house is going up for sale and we need to find Bobbie a new home as soon as possible.
Bobbie is very friendly and affectionate. She gets along well with cats and dogs. She is litter trained and is an indoor cat only.
Stubby is a senior orange tabby cat and he lives with Bobbie. They lost their Mom last year and this year they lost their Dad and their daughter is the only family, but she lives out of the country.
Stubby is a quiet, gentle boy. He likes people and enjoys affection.
No other pets for adoption at this time
Our Adoption Process
We believe that pets are family members so we want to make sure that we try to find the best match between our rescue pets and their new family, so our process is all about matching people and pets.
1. For our kittens and cats, we try to minimize stress by transporting them only once they are adopted, so we invite you to visit them here at Perpetual Care. Please call us to make an appointment to visit. (888) 355-7091. For dogs, getting to know them is usually part of the home visit requirement, and we prefer to visit you in your home, especially if you already have other pets, so we recommend that you complete the application process first, but we are always open to visits here at Perpetual Care to meet our pets.
2. The next step in our adoption process is for potential adopters to complete our adoption application form and submit it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our adoption application is available HERE.
3. We review all the applications, call the references provided and then call the applicant with any additional questions or to arrange for a home visit if the adoptable pet is a dog.
4. We visit the potential adopter's home to perform a home check and meet any other family pets to ensure a match between them.
5. Once the home visit is completed, we let the applicant know of our decision either way. If approved, the adopter signs an adoption agreement and pays the adoption fee, and we take a photo or our new family match. Welcome to your new family!
6. We call within a few days of the adoption to see how things are going and offer support.
7. In 45-60 days after the adoption, we make another home visit to see the pet in the family environment and ensure that things are going well.