PETS AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION
If you are interested in adopting one of our pets, please download our Adoption Application, complete it and email it to us at email@example.com. If you have questions, please call us at (888) 355-7091. Read about our adoption process below.
Tater is a beautiful bengal/tabby mix cat and he is 6+ years old. He is a very laid back guy who just wants to be loved and snuggled. He will come right up to you and he lets you pick him up and scratch behind his ears. Taters owner had to go into rehab, so we took him in to care for him during that time. When the owner came out, he told us he was not able to care for Tater anymore so now he needs to find a new home.
He has been given veterinary care and he is current on vaccinations. He had a very bad infection in his mouth that was treated and he had to have all but 4 of his teeth removed. He is eating just fine now and he's a very healthy boy.
No other pets for adoption at this time
Overview of Our Adoption Process
We believe that pets are family members so we want to make sure that we try to find the best match between our rescue pets and their new family, so our process is all about matching people and pets.
1. For our kittens and cats, we try to minimize stress by transporting them only once they are adopted, so we invite you to visit them here at Perpetual Care. Please call us to make an appointment to visit. (888) 355-7091. For dogs, getting to know them is usually part of the home visit requirement, and we prefer to visit you in your home, especially if you already have other pets, so we recommend that you complete the application process first, but we are always open to visits here at Perpetual Care to meet our pets.
2. The next step in our adoption process is for potential adopters to complete our adoption application form and submit it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our adoption application is available HERE.
3. We review all the applications, call the references provided and then call the applicant with any additional questions or to arrange for a home visit if the adoptable pet is a dog.
4. We visit the potential adopter's home to perform a home check and meet any other family pets to ensure a match between them.
5. Once the home visit is completed, we let the applicant know of our decision either way. If approved, the adopter signs an adoption agreement and pays the adoption fee, and we take a photo or our new family match. Welcome to your new family!
6. We call within a few days of the adoption to see how things are going and offer support.
7. In 45-60 days after the adoption, we make another home visit to see the pet in the family environment and ensure that things are going well.